Mat:
How are you doing?
Seung-Hui:
Quite well, thanks. It's a pleasure to be here.
Mat:
Lets get down to business. How did you decide to get into this sport?
Seung-Hui:
I turned to this sport out of frustration. Basketball? Hockey? Bowling? Those sports were just too gay for my tastes.
Mat:
Fair enough. This new record you've set is quite impressive. Did you ever imagine you could pull this off?
Seung-Hui:
I had my doubts for a while, but when you want something this bad, you can't doubt yourself. I came to win. I just gave 110%. That's all anyone can do.
Mat:
During the shooting, Professor Liviu Librescu almost thwarted your attempt. Were you worried you might not win because of this?
Seung-Hui:
Well, Liviu proved to be an excellent goaltender, but you can't let one little save ruin your game, you know? He gave 110%. He deserved that save.
Mat:
Unfortunately, we're running out of time. Anything else to say before we wrap it up?
Seung-Hui:
Yeah. I'd like to thank God. I couldn't have done it without you man. You r0x.
Mat:
Good night, Mr. Cho. Happy hunting in the future.
Seung-Hui:
Thank you.
And there you have it, folks. An exclusive interview with Cho Seung-Hui.

13 comments:
I LOL'd. You win ten internets, good sir.
Cho is an hero
Lulz.
my my fine sir are a true hero! i post your blog wherever i go.
seriously, you write the truth, for Cho was a god among men.
i dare say he was the second coming of Jesus.
Props on the exclusive. Cho's shooting with the angels now.
Liviu Lebrescu rot in hell.
very funny.. favourited
lol
It sickens me that people are turning this joke into a tragedy. How can those students live with themselves?
oh wait... they cant!
fuck VTech students. they deserve to rot in hell. we all know Cho was the second coming of jesus and he is sitting at the right hand of god as we speak, judging you humorless souls.
lets all hope you get you're own 3 bullet salute.
Desu Desu Desu Desu Desu Desu Desu Desu Desu Desu Desu Desu Desu Desu Desu Desu Desu Desu Desu Desu Desu Desu Desu Desu Desu Desu Desu Desu Desu Desu Desu Desu Desu Desu Desu Desu Desu Desu Desu Desu Desu Desu Desu Desu Desu Desu Desu Desu Desu Desu Desu Desu Desu Desu Desu Desu Desu Desu Desu Desu Desu Desu Desu Desu Desu Desu Desu Desu Desu Desu Desu Desu Desu Desu Desu Desu Desu
Morality does not exist.
Step aside Chuck Norris, Cho is the new epic win
as horrible as this is... its pretty funny.
milhouse is now a meme
Post a Comment