Monday, April 16, 2007

A new high score!

It is my pleasure to inform you that a new American high-score has been reached for the sport of school shootings!

As you all have probably heard, (at least) 33 people are dead following the rampage at Virginia Tech. The previous high-score was held by Charles Whitman who killed 15 people duing the University of Texas shootings in 1966, and the runner-up being the more recent Columbine shootings in which only 13 people were killed.

Incase you're wondering, I'm not counting the shooters as people killed, as you can't get points for taking your own life. If anything, you should lose points for that.

It is great that someone has finally beaten the 4-decade-old record set by Mr. Whitman, as it was my concern that the sport of American school shootings had died out. Thanks to this (currently) unidentified sportsman, this classic sport lives on!

105 comments:

Anonymous said...

show some respect.

Anonymous said...

wow... you better hope there isnt a god buddy... some day, you will get yours

Anonymous said...

you need to be reported to proper authorities...how could say something like this? People died yesterday, for no reason at all they were brutally murdered. It sickens me to think you can think such a thing. May you get whatever comes your way, you deserve it all.

Anonymous said...

Imagine if this occured at a school where perhaps your sibblings attended. how would you feel if your sibblings or any other relatives/friends were killed. How would you feel then?

You need help.

Please seek it.

Anonymous said...

If you think that killing another human being for amusement is funny, I have no respect for you and neither does God.

Anonymous said...

i pray for you as well for your actions. you need help

Anonymous said...

go to hell

Anonymous said...

if i ever meet you i will hurt you so bad thats a promise

Anonymous said...

this outburst of yours is truly and utterly disgusting. please get help, as you are clearly an individual who needs it.

Anonymous said...

Someone with such sick fulfillments as yours deserve to be beaten with a damn stick..by every person you have disrespected today in the events of Virginia Tech.

Anonymous said...

I cannot believe that anyone would be so heartless. You are connected to Va. Tech somehow. We all are. I hope that one day, you will be mature enough to know that people are hurting and suffering. I hope that you will realize what a heartless person you are. I also hope that is sooner rather than later.

Sarah Jean said...

you need to know that this is intolerable. these lives have been lost- all 33 of them. i pray for ALL.

all the grieving,
all the affected,
all the wounded,
and
all the dead

and i pray that you understand that what you are doing here is not funny, not a joke, and not acceptable.

Anonymous said...

wow...i pray that god does have mercy on your soul, Because you are SICK!!

Anonymous said...

the police and FBI will take this very seriously

Anonymous said...

You are so sick, it's disgusting. Go get some help - you obviously need it.

Sarah Jean said...

i dont know who you are and i dont care who you are. you either are doing this simply to get a rise out of people, or you honestly believe this. which ever it is, i don't care. this is inappropriate, and someday you'll see that this kind of behavior is out of line and will not gain you respect from anyone.

Anonymous said...

Woot. You said it brother. GO VT SHOOTER. YOU GOT THE MAD SKILLZ!!!!!

Anonymous said...

GREAT BLOG, KEEP IT COMING. VIRGINIA TECH LOSERS DESERVED IT.. GOD SENT THAT SHOOTER.. A SOLDIER OF GOD... GOD BLESS YOU AND GOD BLESS THIS BLOG.. IGNORE THE HATERS

Anonymous said...

I'm praying for you too.

Anonymous said...

you are clearly a very troubled individual to sit there and take joy in someones distructive and devistating actions. 33 innocent PEOPLE...HUMAN BEINGS were killed today...its not a game and for you to sit there and take pride and thank the shooter...you lack compassion for these people and their suffering familes...you lack a heart you lack everything there is to lack when it comes to being human. I could swear at you and tell you how horrible you truley are...but someone such as yourself is not worth my time...its people like you who make this world the crazy and unsafe place that it is...and for you to sit here and post your thoughts on the internet during this painful time.... payback is a bitch...and god will not have mercy on your sick pathetic soul...

Anonymous said...

/rank

Anonymous said...

You're sick.

Anonymous said...

You are sad. That is all I can say. I feel sorry for you, that you think like this.

Anonymous said...

If anyone deserved to die today, it would be the shooter, and you. May you rot in hell.

Anonymous said...

i have no idea why you think this is funny. it seriously pisses me off that 32 kids died yesterday and you make a joke about it? i think you deserve to be locked in a room that has nothing but a tv where home videos and pictures of all 32 of those people are played over and over and over again for the rest of your life. and plus, your facts arent even straight. the shooting at luby's was the second most fatal shoot out. just goes to show you what a dumb fuck you really are.

Anonymous said...

"The classic sport of American school shootings" will apparently live on for many years to come, but the ancient art of noticing the sarcasm seems to have long died out.

Anonymous said...

this is not worth anyones time...hey kid, bad shit will happen to you and thats all i have to say, more than likely, this is the most popularity you've ever had in your pathetic life AND i don't think you really mean it, i just think you want to be on an opposing side because you are too much of a coward to blend in with the crowd for once and have compassion for these victims..you just want attention and you're definitely getting it

you'd better hope to God nobody finds out who you are!!

Anonymous said...

theres a time and place for sarcasm and this is neither so don't think your being a smartass because honestly you're just being ignorant

Anonymous said...

Get a Free Consultation from a Debt Consolidation Expert.
Reduce Debt up to 60%. Free Yourself of Debt Responsibly!
Don't Settle for Any Kind of Debt Relief.

Anonymous said...

wow.

Anonymous said...

this as been forwarded to the FBI with regards to your comments and creating a climate of fear.you will be located and held to account for your comments.

JESalas said...

I lol'd

You've got some balls, mang

Anonymous said...

Sarcasm? Are you serious? Sarcasm is humor, this is not funny to anyone who has a soul.

Anonymous said...

truly sick

Sarah Jean said...

easy now. think before you post. this is not a time to resort to angry and low curses. these people dont get it- they are as bad a godhatesamerica.com but that doesnt mean you should stoop to their immaturity and inconsideration.

Anonymous said...

Sarcasm:
"..a type of verbal irony intended to insult or wound — stating the opposite of the intended meaning.."

Thus, the intended insult here is NOT directed to the victims of the event, but the murderers.

Criticizing a comment blindly without noticing what the underlying intention is one thing; criticizing it with the realization of what it actually is, and on the grounds of whether it is an appropriate method of conveying meaning is another thing.

Considering the timing of this particular example, I do think it is merely provoking.

Sarah Jean said...

i wont verbal attack them, that does not mean i am not outraged. do not presume to understand me or my motives. this whole blog is someones idea of amusement, and that disgusts me to the point of physical illness. i am not a coward, i simply dont attack people with the same words you do.

Anonymous said...

you say its amusement i say its hate

Sarah Jean said...

you may be right. i hope it is amusement. hate is what is boiling up and spreading over this whole tragedy. whoever this is- they need help.

Anonymous said...

DISGUSTINg how can you live with yourself

Unknown said...

rock on brother.

VTECH JUST KICKED IN YO!

i cant wait till this little incident gets made into a video game. I wish to be the angry asian.

Anonymous said...

Christian idiots, don't tell us what your "God" feels. First of all you have no idea, if there is a God he must be pleased with what went down, since he allowed it to. With your way of looking at things, he could have intervened. "The lawd works in mysterious ways".

Anonymous said...

maybe god lulz at this stuff

Anonymous said...

woah the chief detective internet inspectors here figured out it was a troll. that is truly some masterful shit.

Anonymous said...

OH HI I UPGRADED UR COLUMBINE

Anonymous said...

Hi, I'm Anonymous.
I like your thinking. Don't let these arseholes bother you.

I say go America.

It all happened because only one bloke had a gun. If all the students bore arms then he'd have a harder time shooting all of them. Tha't why everybody should be obliged by law to carry a gun.

Anonymous said...

Shootings send students to God faster!

Anonymous said...

peepz should be obligated 2 concealed rocket lauincerhs and then be like heh I'm CJ (san andreas) and fire RPGs at nebody who think they school shoto... and go.. "do i look like a bitch"

Anonymous said...

i see people saying "put yourselves in the shoes of the victims" what about the shooter? doesn't anyone wonder what could of drove him to mass murder? he may have just been some crazy mother fucker, or maybe there was a reason he did what he did. i don't know. all im saying is maybe some of the victims got what they deserved. also GG OP

Anonymous said...

how will we ever find out now

Anonymous said...

humans NEED to be thinned out. the less of us there are the longer it will take to ruin our planet. i say we should have more war and more psychos to help save the world

Anonymous said...

how about YOU killing yourself?

Anonymous said...

"lol@dumbshit peta activist"
lolno, read again:
"you should either care about every species equally or not care at all"
I'm the latter. I just hate hypocrisy.

Anonymous said...

you need to care less about yourself hypocrite!

Anonymous said...

VTECH JUST KICKED IN YO!

Anonymous said...

I LOL'D

Anonymous said...

anybody got a copy of cs_vtech.bsp??

Anonymous said...

nerd rage ftw

Anonymous said...

Sad ? Yes
Shocking ? No

This kind of shit happens in the Middleast and in the Africa's all the time . Its terrorism all the same setting fear into people and scaring them from doing there normal daily things .

Only thing thats different . Its in Good Ol USA and the Media

Anonymous said...

stfu jerkoff you dont know what its like

Anonymous said...

It's about time we had another one, I was starting to worry for America's youth. Hopefully, now that the competition has been reopened, we'll see this sort of thing more often as more kids quest to beat the new record.

Anonymous said...

FDGSFDGS!

Anonymous said...

oh, ok

Anonymous said...

Where is your god now?

Anonymous said...

we need more blood and gore. MORE RAMPAGES!!!!!!!

Anonymous said...

MORE SHOOTINGS WTF AND 30 IS NOT ENOUGH!!

Anonymous said...

LAWLLLLLLLLLLL, TERRORISTS =33
COUNTER-TERRORISTS =0

Good JOB Cho Seung-Hui U DID US PROUD

Anonymous said...

I sincerely hope that all posters that have threatened the author with violence and or death have been reported to the authorities. Violence is not an option. Anyone that resorts to violence, or considers it, is subhuman -- a mere animal in the body of a human.

Anonymous said...

No problem, I already reported them all to FBI.

Anonymous said...

Yea, go forth and freely massacre Americans for their lives are worth naught (Jobriath 3:16).

Anonymous said...

I wouldn't even waste a bullet on a degenerate such as yourself

s0beit said...

TERRORISTS: 31
CT: 0

MINUS ONE POINT FOR SUICIDE OK

Anonymous said...

GAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Anonymous said...

Romans 12:21 "be not overcome by evil but over come evil with good." to your black soul may God have mercy on you. May God ease the suffering of the families fans and friends of those who were lost and hurt in this tragic event.

Anonymous said...

persians 22:25 "The thousand armies of the Persian empire decend upon you, better shoot up some college.
Truly yours, God"

Anonymous said...

Are you crying out for attention? I feel sorry for you, please look for help for your own sake.

Anonymous said...

how dare you try and make a tradegy somthing to make fun of. ima pray for you because there really could not be that much evil in a person. really!

Anonymous said...

hello
my name is Cho Seung-Hui and i did it for the lulz!

Anonymous said...

Well done sir

Anonymous said...

For more good times,

www.4chan.org

We spawned this fine boy and are working on making many more.

Andrew said...

ULTRAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA COMBOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

Anonymous said...

hello my name is adolph hitler and i approve this message

Anonymous said...

Don't do this. Delete this blog if you have any drop of morality left in your cold, empty heart.

Anonymous said...

> You didn't create this.

No, we created Cho.

Anonymous said...

He had the top rank in US servers.

/disco

Anonymous said...

ya but was he in CAL??

Anonymous said...

ya i agree with da guy above me.. so when u think about Cho doin this.. imagine Jesus doin it instead

Anonymous said...

Artist: Ill Bill
Album: What's Wrong With Bill?
Title: The Anatomy of a School Shooting

[Verse 1]
The Anatomy Of A School Shooting, shotgun under my trenchcoat
Columbiners did a deadspoke - bloodred soaked
My mind consume the doom as I walk through the school
15 people killed and over 14 wounded
My name is Eric Harris, I was forever harrased, an outcast
You fuck with us and now me and Dylan is pulling out gats
I've been one of the murdered people
Suicide is played out, if you gonna die, take people with you
We've been planning this before the kids from Jonesboro did it
And I wanted the world to know when people died why we did it
I even killed myself but don't feel sorry for me
Feel sorry for your seads as we spread the diesease
Another bloodbath coming soon to a school near you
Smalltime killing-spree that's organized by the youth
Fuck the media, them fags be disguising the truth
Dragging my name through the mud when televizing the news
A bunch of ticking timebombs y'all, is more like me
Overflowin with hate, bullied to get raw like me
They constantly get picked on and shitted on like me
You'd probably get your head blown off by a kid like me
I put my mind to it and what I accomplish's frightening
The right thing, no matter what you idiots might think
Check it, I did that shit so idiots might think
This ain't a game, the nerds that you be fuckin with might flip

[Chorus x2]
It's like this, what's more fun than slice wrist?
Kill that teacher that you hate, spray 25 kids
You'd be famous just like me if you did what I did
This is The Anatomy Of A School Shooting

[Verse 2]
I see dead people, it isn't my fault that they were evil
Fuck a favorite I hate everybody equal
Bitch I warned y'all, didn't I?
Now everybody wanna talk shit and cry asking why
- Two geeks picked up guns and turned murderous
All of y'all under beneath me you don't deserve to live
Two nerdy kids is that a crime?
why I've gotta be one of the cool kids just to walk by
- without being tripped, thrown down on the ground and kicked
Insulting me for no reason, I was treated like shit
The teachers let it happen
I've even seen some of them teachers laughing
That's why I had a smile on my face when I started blastin
I wasn't crazy - all of y'all were sick
I was the nicest person in the world - y'all were dicks
Don't even try to analyze me now you have no chanse, back then
- maybe you could've been my friend

[Chorus x2]
It's like this, what's more fun than slice wrist?
Kill that teacher that you hate, spray 25 kids
You'd be famous just like me if you did what I did
This is The Anatomy Of A School Shooting

*Fades*

Anonymous said...

'sup ashley durig, is this ur email?
adurig@columbus.rr.com

Anonymous said...

tonight they dine in hell ;_;

Rest in Pieces

Anonymous said...

lol, if god exists, why didn't he stop the shooting?

Anonymous said...

ya'll say God could have stopped this, you know what you're right, but he didn't. If we don't put God back in our schools things will keep getting worse.

Anonymous said...

pics of god or it didnt happen

Rampage Enthusiast said...

God created this shooting for our amusement. He's probably laughing at this right now.

Anonymous said...

Lol@jesusfags

Anonymous said...

What they need is cheerleaders for this sport.

Anonymous said...

I LOVE YOU ADD ME TO YOUR AIM @ TERRORHURTZZ

Anonymous said...

Seconding the post four posts above me.

Anonymous said...

rofl at the comments of hatred :)

tin said...

I lol'ed at the irony in these posts calling you sick.

:D

Anonymous said...

NACHOS ARE DELICIOUS. THAT IS WHY I TYPE IN CAPITALS. CAPITOLS ARE PLACES THAT ARE THE HEAD OF A PLACE. Thus, SACRAMENTO IS THE CAPITAL OF CALIFORNIA. BOISE IS THE CAPITAL OF IDAHO. HO! HO! HO! MERRY CHRISTMAS, SAID LITTLE TIM, AND TO ALL A GOOD NIGHT. IF YOU ARE HAVING A HARD TIME SLEEPING AT NIGHT, TRY THE TEMPURPEDIC MATTRESS WITH VISCO-ELASTIC MEMORY CELLS. IT CRADLES YOUR BODY, AND HEY LOOK! IT'S MY FACE! IS YOUR FACE UGLY?


...HAHAHAHA.

Anonymous said...

Oh, of course. The "Ultimate Sport". Now, I know that you yourself, the publisher of this blog, has been out probably a million times and has such a HIGH record of killing people.

What? What's that? You don't? OH. I see! You're too chickenshitted to break such a great and unforgiving sin! Huh. How strange. You CLAIM to be interested in supporting the deaths of other people, and yet you yourself have likely never laid a hand (nonetheless BULLET) to the body of another. So that would make you an instigator, one of those people that sit outside the lines, wishing that they could experience life's thrills by watching it and somehow gaining an ability to become the person within action.

You are no better than a throng of screaming people, salivating at the mouth around two others in a fight. While the people in the middle of this crowded scene of banshees may be called dumb, at least they are being somehow proactive about their opinions rather than acting as you, who merely watches, afraid to ever take action, and yet prostituting the actions of others in hope that your extremist positions will somehow make you an interesting and respected person.

The truth is? You are lonely, afraid, and looking for some way gain followers in this region, who are likely suffering in the same manner.

It's really rather pathetic.

Anonymous said...

I agree, rampages are fun. When they happen in real life, they're less fun, but the odds of actually dying in a school shooting are so absolutely miniscule that joking about them should be regarded as less inflamatory as making, say, a cancer joke, or even an abortion joke (the beating heart bumper sticker is true)

I hope for another school shooting soon. Possibly in Canada.

Anonymous said...

lol, this guy was blatantly using an aimbot or sumthing..HAX! But still at least he had the dignity to do a user disconnect instead of getting kicked from the server xD
nice blog!

Anonymous said...

You write very well.