Tuesday, April 17, 2007

The sportsman is revealed!

The previously anonymous shooter who owned Virginia Tech yesterday has been identified as Cho Seung-Hui, originally from South Korea.

Like all Koreans, Seung-Hui must have had mad video game skills, which translated easily into the sport we are so fond of. Even when somebody breaks his glorious record, Cho Seung-Hui will remain in history as one of the greatest sportsmen to ever live, among the ranks of Babe Ruth, Wayne Gretzky, and Bobby Fischer. Still, one can't help but wonder what young rookies will rise to challenge this new record in the future.

On another note, this coming friday is April 20th - Columbine Day!

Everyone dress up in your finest trench coat and kevlar, lock, load, and take to the halls of YOUR school or workplace. It'll be great fun for all ages from 6 to 6-feet-under!

40 comments:

Anonymous said...

Real funny, cuntrag. Even if this is some sort of sick joke, you'd better stop it now before someone finds out who you are, shows up at your door, and you become the headline of one of the posts on this blog. Was this blog made all because of the Virginia Tech massacre? If it was, you're one sick son of a bitch who should have better things to do than poke fun at dead people, which is just wrong in the first place.

Anonymous said...

Oh yeah, I am praying for you, I hope you get some help some time soon. Sorry (I really am) if that last post seemed a bit rude, but if someone finds out who you are and are angry enough about it, they will hurt you, and I don't want to hear about more people getting hurt or killed as a result of this. May god have mercy on you.

Anonymous said...

i just want you to know that you are one sick bastard. that kid killed 33 innocent people and you have the nerve to call him a "sportsman" like school-shootings are the cool thing to do these days. he is a murderer and because of him, yesterday will be forever remembered as a travesty in american history. numerous families are feeling excruciating pain right now, and you're basically call this psycho a hero. i hope you feel good about yourself, jackass.

Rampage Enthusiast said...

Uhh, but he IS a hero.

He beat the high-score.

Duh.

Anonymous said...

I don't know what kind of fucked up childhood you had but I hope you realize how utterly innappropriate this blog is. Have some decency. How can you consider this merciless killing a victory? What kind of life do you live that drives you to pursue this cowardly and anonymous posting on the internet? Half of me hates you and wishes you would die an excruciating death and the other half just feels sorry for you. You are a human being. You live your life day to day like we all do. You face hardship, you struggle, you have probably been hurt in your life, but what kind of twisted passion would drive you to do something despicable as this? I don't know who you are or how old you are but I want you to know that you still have time to turn your life around. I wish I could impress upon you the sadness that I feel in finding a being on this Earth who is so tormented and so lonely. What happened on Monday was horrible and wrong and unexcusable, and the pain that was caused will live on in all of our memories... but the fact that people can worship this sick killer hurts me even more than the killing itself. What kind of future does this mean for our country, our world? What is happening to our society? How do people like you become so... so inhumane?


Please. Please get some help.

Anonymous said...

:D

Anonymous said...

this is not a funny joke at all.

Anonymous said...

lol

Anonymous said...

I LOL'd, this thread wins. Sympathy boo-hoo mourners fucking fail. GB2/ Sunday School.

Anonymous said...

this is made of win and lulz..great job

Anonymous said...

gghost ride the motherffuckain whip homie WOAH

Anonymous said...

lol jesusland

Anonymous said...

Yeah, what 10:55 PM anonymous said.

Stop parading your FALSE "grief" over people you didn't even fucking know, and whom you will have forgotten about completely in a week or so when some new tragedy comes on the news for you to BAAAAAW over. Not only is this hypocrisy utterly retarded, it's deeply insulting to their actual families etc.

Like Homer once said, "it's funny because I don't know him", and so it is. A korean pwning students in a KEKEKE ZERG RUSH was amusing to begin with, and has escalated to hilarious as the internet has employed it as an epic trolling opportunity.

In conclusion, we are better than you and you should kill yourselves (before an Azn does lol.)

Anonymous said...

This blog brightens my day with each post, and I hope many more come. Thank you internets.

Anonymous said...

This is agent Johnston from the FBI. We were tipped off to your little game here at this blog, and we're here to put a stop to it.

Anonymous said...

in after fbi

Anonymous said...

A man holds a door closed and dies so that his students can escape, and you make humor out of that.

You need a good slap in the face.

Anonymous said...

Yeah the person who made this blog doesnt have "Balls" in fact he/she is a coward. Sure I didnt know anyone who was killed or injured in the tragedy however that doesnt stop me from caring about others. When someone you know dies don't come crawling to the rest of us for sympathy after what you have done. Apparently some think that this is just a game well its not REAL PEOPLE DIED and are in the hospital.

Anonymous said...

rofl dude love the blog :D

Anonymous said...

school got zerg rushed kekekeke

Anonymous said...

Some of these posts make me ashamed to call myself an American. "Zombified masses"? Don't people have the right to believe what they want? Sure, you go on and say "Well, I have the right to believe what I want". Right. But not so it infringes on my right to believe what I want. If I want to feel sorry for these people, I shouldn't be called a pussy or zombie, rather a Red Blooded American, caring about my fellow citizens. And don't give me this stuff about "Well, 140 random people die in Iraq every day." They may have a few things in common (innocent people dying all the time), but Colleges are supposed to be sanctuaries of learning (and partying), not places where you have to worry about getting shot at just walking around or even sitting in a classroom.

Steven LaRue said...

The person above me needs to learn that arguing on the internet is just like competing in the special olympics (according to some sources I've talked to). It doesn't matter if you win, you're still retarded (sorry if I offend anyone, just making a point).

Anonymous said...

wtf is a hookie is that like a sub sandwich or some shit seriously im confused

Anonymous said...

needs more dead students.

requesting more dead students!

Anonymous said...

This blog is awesome, I only wish you not so directly link video games to this fantastic sport. It's almost insulting. And JT will jump all over it.

Anonymous said...

Thank God it wasn't an elementary school!

Anonymous said...

this is my favorite blog

Anonymous said...

It's AWWWWWWWRIGHT

Anonymous said...

His name was Robert Paulson

Anonymous said...

Haha, oh wow :

> Sure I didnt know anyone who was
> killed or injured in the tragedy
> however that doesnt stop me from
> caring about others.

TRANSLATION: "Hey everyone I'm an enormous hypocrite, look at my fake internets 'grief' over complete strangers! Oh, I guess over 200 Iraqis died today too, but they're not like me and they didn't put a moving montage of their photos to sad piano music on CNN, so who cares."

> REAL PEOPLE DIED and are in the
> hospital.

Lol, I don't care. (Except insofar as this whole thing creates entertainment like your comments.) Would it help if I did? Again, STFU hypocrite. Worse shit than this happens daily, the only difference is this happened in amerikkka and was followed up by sensationalised press.

Anonymous said...

> I only wish you not so directly link
> video games to this fantastic sport.
> It's almost insulting. And JT will jump
> all over it.

He already did, like hours after the shooting despite there being no evidence of game involvement. I'm now pretty certain he's an IRL troll.

Anonymous said...

>> April 18, 2007 4:56 PM
I'm guessing this is a different JT.

Anonymous said...

tash -
JT = Jack Thompson, crazy attorney who blames all the evils of the world on video games, FPS' in particular. Or pretends to in order to further his career.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jack_Thompson_(attorney)

(Oh, and props that you think the Gary McKinnon prosecution is wrong.)

tin said...

The internet is serious business hahahah

Anonymous said...

Entertaining, at the very least. I condone the posting of this, as it is a very entertaining viewpoint. I enjoy it, extremely.

Anonymous said...

would read again A+++

Anonymous said...

vtech just kicked in yo

Anonymous said...

EAT SHIT YOU FUCKED UP NIGGER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! FUCK YOU!!!!!!!! SORRY ABOUT YOUR FUCKED UP LIFE YOU WORTHLESS NIGGER!!!!!!!!!!!

Anonymous said...

xD vtech got fucking pwnt...load of noobs lolz. am I the only one that actually made a cho desktop wallpaper? http://www.deviantart.com/deviation/54827534/
rofl, nice post btw

Anonymous said...

THANK GOD 33 PEOPLE DIED!

THANK GOD 33 PEOPLE DIED!

THANK GOD 33 PEOPLE DIED!

THANK GOD 33 PEOPLE DIED!

THANK GOD 33 PEOPLE DIED!

THANK GOD 33 PEOPLE DIED!

THANK GOD 33 PEOPLE DIED!

THANK GOD 33 PEOPLE DIED!

THANK GOD 33 PEOPLE DIED!

THANK GOD 33 PEOPLE DIED!

THANK GOD 33 PEOPLE DIED!

THANK GOD 33 PEOPLE DIED!

THANK GOD 33 PEOPLE DIED!

THANK GOD 33 PEOPLE DIED!

THANK GOD 33 PEOPLE DIED!

THANK GOD 33 PEOPLE DIED!

THANK GOD 33 PEOPLE DIED!

THANK GOD 33 PEOPLE DIED!

THANK GOD 33 PEOPLE DIED!

THANK GOD 33 PEOPLE DIED!

THANK GOD 33 PEOPLE DIED!

THANK GOD 33 PEOPLE DIED!

THANK GOD 33 PEOPLE DIED!

THANK GOD 33 PEOPLE DIED!

THANK GOD 33 PEOPLE DIED!